Click the link, then click on the icon on the map and use the "Get Directions To" function to receive turn-by-turn directions from your starting point.
"The Yak Shack" - Kayak Rental Center
- The 41° North "Yak Shack" Rental Center, Lakewood, Ohio -- The rental center is located in the Rocky River Reservation, just south of the public boat ramps and the Emerald Necklace Marina. Park in the large parking lot.
Kayaking Course Sites:
Eskimo Roll Course Sites:
- University of Akron Natatorium -- Park in Lot 8 and meet at Outdoor Pursuits (OASIS) Office. Drive Directions, Campus/Parking Map, and Building Map showing the exact location of the OASIS Office. The Oasis Office is in the southeastern corner of the Student Recreation and Wellness Center (#89 on campus map) and is adjacent to the Ocasek Natatorium (#65 on the campus map).
- Lakewood High School Pool -- From W.140th / Bunts Rd, head west on Madison Ave. Turn north on Robinwood (1 block west of W.140th/Bunts) and follow directly into the parking lot.
Tour Meeting Sites:
- Bradstreet's Landing (Rocky River, OH) -- Starting point for Rocky River Coastal Tour
- Catawba Island / Miller Ferry Dock (Port Clinton, OH) -- Starting point for tours of South Bass, Middle Bass, and Isle St. George.
- Cleveland Rowing Foundation Boathouse (Cleveland, OH) -- Starting point for Burning River Tour
- East Sandusky Bay Wildlife Refuge (Sandusky, OH) -- Starting point for the Paddle to the Point Day Trip.
- Eldon Russell Park -- Upper Cuyahoga River (Burton, OH) & Park Map. NOTE: Tour meets at the boat ramp.
- The 41 North Yak Shack (Lakewood, OH) -- Starting point for Lakewood's Cliffs and Coves
- Kelleys Island Ferry Dock (Marblehead, OH)
- LaDue Reservoir -- Bridge Creek Access (used for tours only...classes meet at the Main Boat Ramp)
- Presque Isle (Erie, PA) Driving Map & Park Map. NOTE: Tour now meets at the Niagara Boat Launch (this is a full service launch with restrooms available).
- Whiskey Island / Wendy Park (Cleveland, OH) -- Starting point for Cleveland Rocks! Tour