FIND YOUR BALANCE.
Come join local yoga instructor and ACA-certified SUP instructor Deanna Black for this unique opportunity to practice SUP Yoga.
No prior SUP or yoga experience required. Trust us, falling from a yoga pose into the water is way more fun than falling on the floor!
LOCATION FOR THIS COURSE
This course meets at a variety of locations in the Cleveland area. Be sure to check the calendar for your course location!
Tuesdays @ Whiskey Island - Wendy Park (meet on the beach)
PRIOR COURSES: None. Just a willingness to get challenge yourself and get wet!
AGE LIMITS: 14 and over only, please. Participants under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Participants over 16 but under 18 must have a waiver signed by a legal guardian.
HEIGHT & WEIGHT LIMITS: In order to ensure your comfort and safety, participants should be between 5' and 6'4" tall and 95 lbs to 235 lbs.
NON-DISCRIMINATORY ESSENTIAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
In order to participate in this program, each participant must satisfy the following essential eligibility criteria:
- Be able to independently participate in all individual skills and activities while also maintaining an appropriate and safe body position.
- Be able to hold their breath while under water and, while in the water wearing a properly fitted lifejacket, be able to independently turn from a face down to a face up position keeping their head above water.
- Be able to effectively communicate with the instructor and other program participants.
- Be able to manage all personal care independently, or with the assistance of a companion.
- Be able to manage all personal mobility independently, or with the assistance of a companion.